Canada Immigration

Immigrate Through The Canadian Experience Class Program

The Canadian Experience Class Program (CEC) is one of the two immigration programs that are available for immigrants to Canada. CECs are available through the Federal Skilled Trades Program, the Federal Skilled Worker Program, and the Federal Skilled Trades Program.


CECs are divided into three programs. The first two are known as the Federal Skilled Trades Program and the second one is known as the Federal Skilled Worker Program. The Federal Skilled Worker Program is specifically targeted at people who have a high school diploma or an equivalent degree. The program works on the principle of “merit-based” selection and the criteria used are based on educational qualification. The program also considers language proficiency, work experience, language, and region of residence among other factors.


The Federal Skilled Trades Program is focused on skilled trades. The program works on the concept of “job-ready” candidates who possess a high level of education and work experience but have not yet been able to secure jobs in the industry. This is done by examining work history, educational qualifications, and employment experience.


The third program is the Federal Skilled Worker Program, which is focused on candidates who have a diploma or degree in a field related to trade but have not yet acquired the work in the sector. Applicants need to meet the basic requirements such as a high school diploma or equivalent degree and they must prove their ability to speak and understand English. The applicant may also need to show that he or she possesses the work experience required.


There are a number of rules and requirements that apply to the eligibility criteria of the Federal Skilled Workers Program. Candidates can apply either through the Federal Government or through the provincial nominee. If they decide to submit their application through the provincial nominee, they will still need to go through the same process of applying through the Federal Skilled Workers Program as long as the candidates do not choose to live in the province where the nomination will be accepted.


While skilled workers who have earned a high school diploma are eligible for this program, people with degrees from universities in specific fields like business and engineering are also eligible. In order to be eligible for CEC, the candidates should have worked for at least two years in the United States or Canada. The program is designed to help those who want to increase their chances of securing permanent residence in Canada, so it can help those who are interested in starting their own business or those who wish to immigrate to Canada for study or the purpose of pursuing higher studies.

Related Articles


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button